We are a foreign embassy in South Korea do we need to pay tax?

No, according the international rules (Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations) and according to the Korean government regulation, every foreign embassy are granted a special treatment called "Diplomatic tax exemption".  You need to contact us and let us know

Was this answer helpful?

 Print this Article

Also Read

Reverse DNS set up

If you have a VPS or dedicated server you can ask for a Reverse DNS set up. For reverse dns set...

Connection not secure message

If you are using your own server as long as you are sure you are dealing with our server or...

Do you provide web mail in Korean language?

Multi-language interface webmail is included with all of our shared hosting, and for VPS or...